Friday, January 3, 2014

I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints







On December 15, 2013 Isaac was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Josh, Alexis and family came out to help celebrate with us.  We are so blessed to have them close enough to make the drive out to our house.  We were all feeling quite sad that Jacob's parents or my parents couldn't be with us. But, the feeling of love that was in the room was overwhelming.  I was only excepting a few of our good friends, but the Primary room was bursting to over flowing with friends and loved ones!  There weren't enough seats for everyone and people were standing in the hall!  I gave a talk on Baptism.  Loraya sang "If the Savior Stood beside Me."  Jacob baptized and confirmed Isaac.  We watched a picture slideshow video that I put together.  Macey gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.

It was a very special evening.

I  love this boy of mine so much and so grateful he is making choices that is bringing him closer to his Father in Heaven.   

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wish we could have been there! It sounds like you put together a wonderful program. We are proud of Isaac all the way from Washington!!