We had a fun primary activity about 'putting on the whole armor of God.' Aren't the kids too cute? They are ready to battle the bad guys.
Loraya's soccer team went undefeated in soccer this year so had the opportunity to play in the state tournament in Huntington, WV. The girls went 2-4, and placed 3rd overall. Loraya is a smart soccer player and is fun to watch.
Hanging out at the hotel. It's always fun to get away for a few days. The kids loved swimming in the pool at the hotel.
It was dress like a cowboy day at school this past month. Doesn't he look so cute?
Both my girls have been battling ear infections. I'm hoping that Macey won't have to have tubes put into her ears again. It's hard to stay healthy with the weather changing from cold to warm so crazily.
And finally we were able to go to Kentucky again for Thanksgiving. We had so much fun.
The kids in front of their thankful tree that they made. I'm very thankful for family!
The adults were able to get away and enjoy some black friday shopping and our annual BJ's Brewery pazooki! We were not able to eat all of it, but yum, it was soooo fun trying!
Goodbye November.



3 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so big - I forget with the occasional fb pic, but seeing a month all grouped together like this, it really hits home! I wish that we could see you more often. Glad you had a chance to get away and enjoy some family fun over Thanksgiving!
Jacob must enjoy having a good little soccer player. And that Primary activity sure looks fun.
I guess it is too late to comment. I haven't been looking at blogs often enough.
Post a Comment