Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Well, poop.

Adventures in parenting #531. 


Macey went potty before we left to wait in the after school pickup line, but of course had to go again once we had been waiting a few minutes. 

This time #2. Oh joy. 

Totally had Macey poop in the Tupperware box in the car. 

Pretty funny actually. Sheesh.

Before the poop incident.  
I told Loraya and Isaac the whole story when they got into the car.  I'm actually surprised they didn't comment on the smell once they got in.  We all got a good laugh at Macey's expense.  

3 comments:

Shareen said...

I've hesitated whether to share this, but as it's a closed blog now... I know someone who needs to urinate frequently. She brings a tupperware container with a lid with her everywhere. She's trained her kids to pee in it too. They'll use it in the car line, waiting for pick up, just because they don't want to use the park bathroom, all the time! And they don't mind telling people either!

Julia Kelly said...

Shareen, this person must be totally smart. Tupperware was all sorts of usefulness!

Shannon said...

The boys had to pee in empty drink bottles more than once when they were little, but never in Tupperware. An adventure, for sure!