The day started nice and early on her birthday. 6AM is not the norm, but I guess she was excited to start celebrating!
We told Macey she could open one present in the morning.
She was excited to get these My Little Ponies. I think she has about every single one now.
Fairies later on after Loraya and Isaac finally got home from school! That is a long wait for anyone.
She requested meatballs for dinner. She must have eaten at least 7-10 meatballs!
Got to go watch her older sister play soccer. And in case you wanted to know, Isaac wore those glasses the entire time at the soccer fields.
My little Pony cake for Miss Mace.
3 comments:
It looks like a perfect day! :)
cuteness.....
I love those days where a $20 My Little Pony set is the biggest kind of thrill. Happy birthday to Macey.
Post a Comment