Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weeks Happenings

 Macey started Joy School!  We rotate between 4 Mom's houses.  I teach the next two weeks and then have 6 weeks off.  Macey loves it.  I love it. 

 I have been obsessed with trying to organize our computer area.  Pins on Pintrest have been pinned.  Blogs have been searched and searched again.  I made some progress and got rid of our old falling apart bookcase and consolidated everything into this bookcase.  Not completed, but a huge improvement.
 Loraya's friend from church was baptised on Saturday.  Loraya and Tylee sang beautifully, 'If the Savior Stood Beside Me.'  I'm grateful that Loraya is willing to share her talents!  Such sweet girls!

 Saturday was a wet and rainy day.  After the baptism we put on our rain boots, put up our umbrellas and made our way to the soccer fields.  Isaac played first and won his game.  He is still learning and has much to improve upon.  He can be kinda spacey and doesn't have that natural competitive drive.  However, he goes after the ball and I'm proud of him for trying his best.
 
Loraya's game was next.  They play on a bigger field with bigger goals and a goalie as well..which is all new.  Loraya does great and had time to try out being the goalie.  The team really needs her out there getting the ball in the goal, however!  Their team lost but Loraya just loves soccer and always is right in there.

We are making new friends with our neighbours down the street!  We love them and the kids love them too!  We watched some football together and the kids played.  Fun times!

3 comments:

becky said...

Your bookshelf looks so neat and organized! Just how I would like it too :) It's never easy getting started with those things but so nice when you actually start and see some results! :)

Shareen said...

Your posts are so full of things to comment on that I have a hard time deciding. Like Becky, I love your bookshelf. Nothing so satisfying as a well-organized space.

Shannon said...

I have happy memories of Joy School, even though it seems like a thousand years ago! The bookshelf looks great; getting something organized is such a good feeling. I love hearing about all of the things your kids are accomplishing! :)