My Dearest Macey Lou,
Did you know that you woke up at 3:15 the morning on your 3rd birthday?
Yes you did.
I couldn't get you to go back to sleep and we were up until 6 AM before you crashed. I was just thinking that day how thankful I was that you didn't wake up in the middle of the night anymore. I won't think such thoughts again. Did you also know that I cried/prayed at 5:45 AM...because I was tired...and you weren't....I just really wanted to sleep.
But guess what? I love you more then you will ever know. I love your kisses and hugs. I love your giggles and smiles. I love your I love yous and primary song singing. I love your sweet and happy personality.
So much to love.
We are so lucky to be blessed with you in our family. Heavenly Father sent you to me and I thank him everyday for this blessing.
Happiest of birthdays to my baby girl!
Mom
2 comments:
So sweet. Blessed girl, and blessed Mom.
so sweet & I love those photos.
Post a Comment