Tomorrow I once again have Sonora, and Monday Jacob goes back to school.
It was a bit U.G.L.Y. getting Loraya and Isaac off to school this morning. Sigh. Isaac actually said he 'hated school,' and Loraya said she didn't want to go back either.
But, true to form, they came home as happy as can be.
I enjoyed our break. Josh and Alexis and family made a quick trip out to see us. I am continually grateful to have them just one state over.
Valley World's of Fun...was...fun. We played the arcade games...
bowled...
and went on rides.
The next day we drove up to Pittsburgh. It was a bit chilly, but not too bad for a December trip to the zoo.
A funny story while we were at the zoo. Isaac was eating an apple and his loose tooth came out with him not knowing. He states that his tooth has turned really sideways. I take a look and notice that it isn't there! It was very exciting for Isaac to loose his first tooth at the zoo with his cousins there as well. Later that night he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy. It read:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I lost my first tooth! Go to the zoo and find my tooth. Please leave lots of cash!
Love, Isaac
Loraya's BFF Jack was baptised last week. I can't believe that Loraya's turn is right around the corner.





6 comments:
There were some sad faces here, too, at the thought of school.
It is so hard for me to believe Loraya is going to be 8; how exciting!
Ohhhh, I can imagine how awful that day back must be. Truman had his first day back to preschool & he was so excited he was bouncing off the walls.
how fun to lose your first tooth at the zoo. What a fun memory he'll have to share with his children one day.
Very exciting for Loraya with getting baptized soon. I teach the CTR 7 class, and wish she were in my class. I'd love to teach her. What a truly wonderful time.
I have been very neglectful checking on everyone's blog. I am way behind. I was happy to see your Christmas post. It looks like you had a very eventful Christmas holiday.
The kids look great. I am glad that Josh and Alexis made the trip out to see all of you. Loraya's friend looks HUGE next to her! He is a very big boy for 8 years old. I just love the missing tooth story. Did he swallow it??
Looks like a lot of fun times over break. If you only got one morning of UGLY school resisting, that's not too bad!
fun times for you! I am sure by now you are all happy as can be as everyone heads off to school in the morning! right?
Post a Comment