Presents have been opened, played with, and some already forgotten.
The tree and decorations have been put away.
New goals have been set for the year.
I am ready for all that 2012 has to offer.
But before we move on completely, I wanted to post about our little family Christmas here in Morgantown.
First was ice skating.
This was how Isaac spent most of his time. Jacob said he got better as time went on.
Loraya was a natural at ice skating and caught on quickly.
Isaac and his BFF.

The kids are always wanting to know where daddy spends his time. So, Jacob took Loraya and Isaac up to the Dental School. Here they are in one of his classrooms.
We went and saw some amazing lights. I find it incredible that some people go to so much effort and put in so much time for these light displays. Santa was there too! Macey wouldn't go anywhere near the man in red.
![]() Ready to see if Santa came! Macey was so funny and was pretty much interested in watching Tangled. |
![]() |
| Christmas Eve was spent with our best friends here in Morgantown. I am so grateful them! We ate good food and had a white elephant gift exchange. |
![]() |
| Isaac and Loraya got bikes from Santa, Macey got a princess doll and matching dress. I love Loraya's piggy bank...it says 'shopping fund' on it. |
Macey was all princess. Books, dolls, and dresses.
Loraya was most excited about her art set and her American girl doll. Well, not a real American girl doll...but in her book it was just as good.
Jacob took a few of the Morgantown youth and Loraya and Isaac to the Washington DC Temple. It is beautiful. My hope and prayer is that Loraya and Isaac set that goal now to marry in the temple.
Beautiful...taken by Loraya might I add.
All of the Morgantown youth that attended the temple. I sure miss working in Young Women.
And so we move onward.
What are your goals for the upcoming year??














2 comments:
I couldn't help but laugh at the pre-church pictures, they totally reminded me of Joe when he was younger! If there was even the tiniest ray of sunshine, he couldn't keep his eyes open. It looks like you had a very nice Christmas.
My goals are to quit complaining and to start scrap-booking again.
Great pictures, I have been a TOTAL dud at blogging. I feel like I have nothing to blog about so I will have to work on that. I have a few goals, drink more water, start walking on the treadmill again, at least 5 times a week for 20 - 30 minutes minimum, read scriptures everyday even if just a verse. And work on budgeting... :( but maybe if I work on it I will have a :) at the end of the year lol
Post a Comment