I don't remember laughing so hard before. I tell ya, this kid is one of a kind!
I didn't get any video of Loraya singing, but she sang her little heart out. She really does have a pretty voice, which she most definatly doesn't get from her Mom.
I don't know if America's Funniest Videos is still going, but I seriously think you should submit if it is - you could pay Isaac's college tuition with that video!
I miss going to my kid's Christmas concerts/recitals. At least we still have HS band...
I could not stop laughing. I think he saw you taking pictures and really got into the act! I just can't believe he would do that in front of so many people! He never stops surprising me. Loraya looks so beautiful in her Christmas dress. Yes, she has a wonderful singing voice. She has been given such a special gift.
10 comments:
Wow, Isaac is really something. What a kid! Loraya looks so grow up now. I think she is th angel in the family.
Isaac cracks me up! Such a character. You totally need to submit the video to AFV(America's Funniest Home Videos). Maybe win some money?
I don't know if America's Funniest Videos is still going, but I seriously think you should submit if it is - you could pay Isaac's college tuition with that video!
I miss going to my kid's Christmas concerts/recitals. At least we still have HS band...
I just read Christy's comment - haha, we think alike!
I could not stop laughing. I think he saw you taking pictures and really got into the act! I just can't believe he would do that in front of so many people! He never stops surprising me. Loraya looks so beautiful in her Christmas dress. Yes, she has a wonderful singing voice. She has been given such a special gift.
That was awesome! He does have some good moves he could teach us all a few things....
I don't know what's funnier, Isaac or hearing you giggling :)
Indeed, he has moves like Jagger. So awesome!
HAHAHA. I started crying I was laughing so hard at that video. I love it! That is one cute boy.
I tried watching that video when you posted it on fb but i wasnt able to. glad that i saw it now. it was hilarious. Bryson enjoyed it too.
Post a Comment