Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

“The key to change... is to let go of fear.”

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

“Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.”

“Be the change you want to see in the world."


Out of Young Women and into Primary as the 2nd counselor in the presidency.  I'm done shedding tears and ready to dive into this new challenge.  I'm excited to learn and grow in different ways.

Oh, but how I will miss these amazing, beautiful girls!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Julia, I feel so sad for you... but also really excited, because you will get to serve with your own kids, and that is always the best! I am sure the primary president is doing back hand springs of excitement to get you. :)

becky said...

"change is the only constant" I am happy you are allowing yourself to move forward, what else can we do right??? I love YW and Primary, you will love it to and will do awesome. Both so different but both great.

Shareen said...

Change is hard sometimes. I hope today goes well for you.

Linda Toolson said...

You will learn to love Primary, but it will be a different experience for you. You will soon feel right at home there.

Linda Kelly said...

I feel your pain. There is such a void when you leave your YW program. I am sad for you. I can't say you will love Primary because I never served in Primary until a few months ago. It really does not matter where you serve but how you serve. Be the best you can be for these sweet little ones and you find joy in your service.

Alexis said...

Funny, I just went from RS presidency to YW. And our lesson in YWs was on change. You will find how easy it is to love all the primary kids too! You will do great!

Kathleen said...

My children get to benefit from you in both places! Thanks for your service Julia.