First thing we did was stop and eat lunch. I always pack a tons of food when we go to the Zoo so we don't have to spend money on overpriced, gross food. The down side to this is every 1.2 seconds the kids are saying they are hungry and asking for something to eat.
Looking at the springboks, and ostriches.
Loraya always loves touching the string rays.
Macey liked playing on this thing.
Slides were fun.
The trees still had leaves! I enjoyed the beautiful fall colors. It's looking pretty brown now around Morgantown.
Isaac took this pic of the girls. Good picture Isaac!
The end.
PS I'm afraid I might be getting a new church calling...yikes! I've been worrying about this since last Wednesday when the Bishop called and said he wanted to meet with me before church on Sunday. We shall see...
3 comments:
How fun! For some reason the other day, out of the blue, I had a desire to go to Woodland Park Zoo. Your post makes me want to go even more!
As for the calling, good luck! With Kurt in the bishopric, I live in constant fear that I am going to be released. Our Stake Presidency has commented multiple times that demanding presidency callings should not be under the same roof. But there is no place I want to be as much as YW...
I want to try out those scooter boards - or whatever they're called.
I'm glad you like your calling so much that you'd like to keep it. You'll have to update us about the results of your meeting.
The zoo is always a good treat for the kids. I am glad the weather was good for you. I thought you would be in snow by now. Good luck with your new calling what ever it may be!
Post a Comment