Monday, August 22, 2011

Boating in Cali

We had a fabulous time in Sacramento visiting Jacob's family. While I hardly took any pictures (??) I do have a ton of pictures the day we went boating on Folsom Lake. So, before I blog about anything else...here are some pics from our day on the lake.


I gave knee boarding a try. Loraya made it look so easy...but it's harder then it looks!!



Success!! Macey took a short nap while enjoying the steady rocking from the boat.


I tried my hardest not to move...sleep is precious..who cares if my back hurts and whatever else hurts!!


Ava LOVED the tube, we couldn't get her OUT! She even fell asleep in the tube while on the boat.


lunch break! We were so grateful for Grandpa taking his day off of work to take the boat out!
PB&J sammies. Macey HATED that life vest....
Jacob still has it!
Loraya got right up and rode around the lake forever. Isaac did a good job of getting up as well, but for some reason I didn't take a picture of him?!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I would have been happy to sit in the boat and snap pics. :)

Unknown said...

I haven't been boating for so long!! looks like a great day for everyone!

Shareen said...

What fun. Reminds me of our summer vacations visiting our uncles and trying out water skiing.