est. 2001
I completely understand the excited for them but sad for yourself thing!!! :)
I LOVE the "show me..." picture, so cute! Having kids who are excited for school to start is a blessing- at any age, haha
That's the kind of school enthusiasm I'm looking for!
um did i see what i thought i saw in that last pic?... Loraya's hair is short!?
love the photos. .. makes me smile!
Cute pictures. I hope Isaac keeps up his enthusiasm for school
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I completely understand the excited for them but sad for yourself thing!!! :)
I LOVE the "show me..." picture, so cute! Having kids who are excited for school to start is a blessing- at any age, haha
That's the kind of school enthusiasm I'm looking for!
um did i see what i thought i saw in that last pic?... Loraya's hair is short!?
love the photos. .. makes me smile!
Cute pictures. I hope Isaac keeps up his enthusiasm for school
Post a Comment