Well, school has started for Loraya!
We have been having a hard time adjusting to EST once again...but slowly are adjusting to schedules and alarm clocks.
Loraya was very excited for school and couldn't sleep the night before. I had to wake her up at 8 the next morning for school and she just didn't seem like her normal chatty self. I didn't think anything of it because I just thought she was tired. I got a call mid morning that Loraya had thrown up in her classroom!
Luckily she made it to the garbage can and wasn't running a fever so she chose to stay at school. What a way to start the first day of school! I think it was a combination of excitement, nerves and lack of sleep.....
Anyways, Isaac starts school Wednesday for all day Kindergarten.
Jacob starts school Monday with 31 credits this semester!
I have started watching Sonora, a sweet 6 month old baby during the day to keep Macey and I on our toes!
Life is back to being busy..gone are the lazy days of summer!
Ready or not....
P.S.
posts about our fabulous vaca coming soon!!

6 comments:
I just now sent Brian a text telling him he cannot feel sorry for himself anymore about how hard school is, Jacob has 31 credit unreal!!! Loraya is a trooper and it is ALWAYS hard adjusting back to routine, you had to jump into yours probably a little too quick!
Loraya looks great with her new haircut and back to school outfit. She is a trooper, staying at school after vomiting and probably being so tired. You guys are being thrown full-force into real life it sounds like. Good luck!
Loraya looks so cute going off off to school. It was probably hard for Isaac to have to wait a few days. How does Macey look having a baby around?
Good luck to Jacob. Another hard year ahead.
I mean how does Macey LIKE having a baby around.
Sorry, I hate when I misspell words.
I love her cute new 'do! What a trooper, to stay at school after vomiting... I am telling Joe! ;)
Good luck to Jacob with his heavy load, and to you... with an extra baby to watch, you definitely won't be sitting around watching the clock waiting for Jacob to come home!
Loraya looks so cute. . .and I don't think I ever said how cute her hair is!
Welcome home, right!! Hope this weeks' adjustments are easier. .
I miss our runs on beach!
Post a Comment