I'm thankful for
Isaac
I love him. He has the best sense of humor with an infectious laugh. He is always asking me questions that I'm never quite sure how to answer or never even thought about. I always get a bit nervous when someone comes up to me and says, "Isaac said the funniest thing to me".....you just never know what is going to come out of this boy's mouth! He loves to make up songs, stories, jokes...you name it! He loves to hold my hand and always is thinking of others.
A conversation I had with him the other day that just melted my heart....
Isaac: "I'm going to marry Charlotte and Elaina when I grow up."
Me: "You can only marry one girl Isaac."
Isaac: "Well, I guess I'll marry Charlotte then, but what will happen to Elaina?"
Me: " You can still be friends with her."
Isaac: "OK, But Mom, ...I don't really love any other girl as much as I love you
4 comments:
very sweet! good you have it blogged for a future reminder when you might be wondering if he really meant that :)
Becky has a good idea. On one of those days in some future time when he yells "I hate you!", you can remember happier times.
Isaac is a very cute boy. I think we have some very unique grandchildren.
Every one loves Isaac!! He loves "porndogs"!! Like you said you never know what will come out of his mouth. We love him and his tender heart. He is just like his daddy! Tough on the outside but so sensitive on the inside.
awwww! What a sweetie-pie!
Post a Comment