My Dad!
I am especially thankful for my dad today since it's his birthday! I love you Dad. Your example of faith, kindness, and love has blessed my life. Thank you!!
I'm also thankful for a good night's sleep. Macey was up a billion times the other night. Last night she slept from 7 PM to 6AM. What a blessing being well rested is.
4 comments:
I hate the feeling of not getting good sleep! glad you are feeling rested and good today!
Ahhh you beat me to my idea, I knew we would all pretty much have the same one! A good nights sleep is definately something to be grateful for, I kinda take it for granted now but I dont always sleep good so I can relate.
Your picture makes me miss my "old" hair. Oh well.
I hope you have many more nights of good sleep.
Oh, a good nights sleep is bliss when you have little ones! And your dad (and mom) are absolutely wonderful.
Post a Comment