Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11 and 12

(no pictures, sorry...very boring I know)

I'm thankful for no school! While Jacob still had school yesterday, the kids didn't. And while sometimes I am thankful to send them off to school, I was grateful yesterday to have them home all day, all to myself. My kids are fun.

I'm thankful for Fridays!! Best day of the week! I get Isaac all day. Jacob is home by 3:30. NO STUDYING ON FRIDAYS!! No matter how bad the week is, like this past one, I know that on Friday Daddy will be home early and stay home all night!

Happy weekend!!

3 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

Glad you are happy today!

becky said...

Did we all have a hard week???
But I am glad you have a day to look forward to each week!

Shannon said...

I always love it when the whole family gets to stay home with no place to go too. It would make me crazy if it was like that all the time, but once in awhile it's a real treat! I hope you are having a good weekend.