Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day #10

I'm thankful for





A living prophet to lead and guide us.

Yesterday I was doing the morning routine with the kids. Breakfast, fixing lunches, fixing hair, going over spelling words, packing up backpacks, morning prayers.....mornings are busy and at times stressful.
I felt inspired to go onto the Mormon channel and see what was being broadcast. When I turned it on an old conference talk was being played by our beloved prophet President Monson. It was just what I needed to hear at this time that morning. My kids stopped fighting and starting listening as well. It was a testimony building experience for me. I am so thankful for a living prophet!

3 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

What a nice way to start a busy day. Good for you. You make me proud of your good efforts.

Shannon said...

I can't wait until we have our own house and can get that channel again! We are definitely blessed to know that there is a prophet on the earth right now.

becky said...

what a great idea, instead of listening to the news in the morning while I'm getting ready I should find something more inspirational!