I'm thinking warm happy thoughts.
Here are a few:
- Swim lessons starting in mid June for Loraya and Isaac.
- Running outside on the river trail.
- The kids playing at the park while I sip on diet pepsi.
- Lunches out on our deck while reading a book and feeling the sun warm my face.
How are you keeping the Feb. blahs away?
6 comments:
planning valentines parties at school and valentines day in general is helping me to think happy thoughts!
hope you get out of the snow soon. . . .the warmth will return again! (it was around this time of year when we lived there that we were snowed in for a week!!)
The sun is shinning here today so that makes me smile. We have had quite a bit of rain lately. I always feel quite good on the first day after chemo so that makes me smile today. Also receiving a beautiful bouquet of colorful roses makes me smile.
I suspect you guys are pretty tired of the weather. Snow is good for a day, but if you can't leave the house it does get kind of old.
I feel like I am getting more lazy with this crazy weather. I have been touching up our condo and packing like a mad woman because the Realtor is coming Saturday to take pictures of the place so we can put it on the market. I hope and pray we sell it before we move. I am going to call you in a few because I would love to talk to you and hear your voice! Ha. Have fun with your kiddos!
I've been thinking about you with all the news coverage of the "snowcopalypse". Hope you guys can dig out soon.
Warm thoughts - having everyone in our family healthy again! (When, oh, when?) One or more of us has been sick for about 9 days. Today it is Paul's turn to be home from school. I am stir crazy for an entirely different reason, haha.
Post a Comment