that is crazy! that certainly is a lot of snow. Love the makeshift sled. Heavy duty cardboard works pretty well too, especially a baby diaper box because it has coating on it so it lasts longer in the wet snow. :) Have a nice day off.
I heard you guys were getting the pounded with snow. Reminds me of living in Cumberland, MD. It seems like either it snows or doesn't and when it does it comes down. I always loved the no school days because of it. We had one storm when I was there that dumped so much snow that school was canceled for a whole week!! Glad to see your snow days are fun days!
Boy I'm glad that you guys have power. I remember last year when we had an ice storm and lost power for 2 days, we had to live at friends houses. But WOW!!! That is a lot of snow. We have another storm heading our way on Tuesday so I'm sure it is coming your way too. Stock up on supplies, since you might have another snow day Wed.
I would say you snowed in! Cool to look at in pictures but maybe not so much to live in it! I guess having a few days at home with no responsibilities is kind of fun!
What a pile of snow!! I have never been in a place that had that much snow at one time. Glad that Jacob had a few days off and that you are warm and have power. It would be a differenct story if you didn't have power! Enjoy your time together and watching the super bowl.
11 comments:
Wow! That is a lot of snow. It is beautiful as long as you can stay home. I'm glad you have power.
that is crazy! that certainly is a lot of snow. Love the makeshift sled. Heavy duty cardboard works pretty well too, especially a baby diaper box because it has coating on it so it lasts longer in the wet snow. :) Have a nice day off.
hope you are stocked up on food too!! I talked to David's grandma and they are snowed in. . .probably won't get out for several days.
I heard you guys were getting the pounded with snow. Reminds me of living in Cumberland, MD. It seems like either it snows or doesn't and when it does it comes down. I always loved the no school days because of it. We had one storm when I was there that dumped so much snow that school was canceled for a whole week!! Glad to see your snow days are fun days!
That is an impressive amount of snow! It seems unreal... cookies and movies with your husband are a perfect way to enjoy it.
My girls and I are so impressed with your snow! A few days at home could be fun.
Boy I'm glad that you guys have power. I remember last year when we had an ice storm and lost power for 2 days, we had to live at friends houses. But WOW!!! That is a lot of snow. We have another storm heading our way on Tuesday so I'm sure it is coming your way too. Stock up on supplies, since you might have another snow day Wed.
Wow! You don't see that very often. I really like look at snow that has not been disturbed yet by footprints or whatever.
I would say you snowed in! Cool to look at in pictures but maybe not so much to live in it! I guess having a few days at home with no responsibilities is kind of fun!
What a pile of snow!! I have never been in a place that had that much snow at one time. Glad that Jacob had a few days off and that you are warm and have power. It would be a differenct story if you didn't have power! Enjoy your time together and watching the super bowl.
That is A LOT of snow! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment