Friday, February 12, 2010

5 months old!

I can hardly believe that Macey is already 5 months old.
As everyone knows she is absolutely adorable and such a ray of sunshine in my gloomy winter days.

She's weighing in at a hefty 16 lbs and is 25 inches long. I LOVE fat babies!

She can now:

roll over tummy to back
giggle and smile
blow raspberries
just recently she's started to play with her feet and toes (so cute!)
reach and grab things (especially my hair and people's faces)
decided she doesn't like sleeping through the night. (eating is so much more fun then sleeping!)
drool, by the end of the day her shirts are soaking wet.
watch and follow you move around the room.
pull her hair bows off her head
get whatever she can into her mouth

I really can't express how much I love my sweet little baby!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

becky said...

She is just the cutest thing ever! Well, ok Sean and Macey are tied as the cutest babies ever ;)

Shannon said...

Happy five months, Macey! LOVE those cheeks!

Unknown said...

she is a doll. . .happy five months, macey!

Linda Kelly said...

Where has 5 months gone!! She is so cute and cuddly. Can't wait to squaw that face!

Linda Toolson said...

I never get tired of that sweet, chubby face!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

McArthur Family said...

She really is just purely adorable. And yes, I'd love to photograph all of your gorgeous children...when ever you'd like.

Shareen said...

Love, love, love babies that play with their toes! Keep those shoes and socks off until the stage is over.