est. 2001
I love her!
How CUTE! Yeah, I would have to agree the dimples and rolls are only cute on babies, ha ha.
What a beauty! Where did your get that swim suit?
ha ha love her to pieces! such a cute swim suit.
I must say in Macey's defense, that her head looks unusually large because she is leaning forward. :)We got her swim suit in a garbage bag full of baby clothes from Craig's List. Very impractical, but soooo cute!!
so when are you going swimming? she is adorable, as usual.
Oh my goodness, she is CUTE! and STYLIN', too!
That bathing suite is darling. With all the snow outside I bet she can hardly wait to jump in a pool!! You should make a calander or babies in swimsuits! Too cute.
oh my darling!
She is adorable. Love her chubby little legs.
that suit is adorable! snow snow go away! come again NEVER!
LOVE that suit!
oh..... she is so adorable!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
I love her!
How CUTE! Yeah, I would have to agree the dimples and rolls are only cute on babies, ha ha.
What a beauty! Where did your get that swim suit?
ha ha love her to pieces! such a cute swim suit.
I must say in Macey's defense, that her head looks unusually large because she is leaning forward. :)
We got her swim suit in a garbage bag full of baby clothes from Craig's List. Very impractical, but soooo cute!!
so when are you going swimming?
she is adorable, as usual.
Oh my goodness, she is CUTE! and STYLIN', too!
That bathing suite is darling. With all the snow outside I bet she can hardly wait to jump in a pool!! You should make a calander or babies in swimsuits! Too cute.
oh my darling!
She is adorable. Love her chubby little legs.
that suit is adorable! snow snow go away! come again NEVER!
LOVE that suit!
oh..... she is so adorable!!!!!!!
Post a Comment