est. 2001
I realise our blog has been a bit one sided lately...but I couldn't resist posting this cute video.
Yes, I do have other kids and we do lots of fun stuff, I will be better about posting not just Macey. :)
i think i can speak for everyone that no one is complaining about any posts about macey!! she puts a smile on my face.. .
That is awesome. There is nothing better than a laughing baby (well maybe a sleeping baby).
Ditto to Kurt's comment. (We must be married - I was totally going to put the exact same thing!)
I would laugh out loud too if I had Jacob's face right in front of me!! I just love Macey's laugh and giggles. We love Isaac and Loraya's giggles too!
Never get enough of that baby. When are your coming to visit?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i think i can speak for everyone that no one is complaining about any posts about macey!!
she puts a smile on my face.. .
That is awesome. There is nothing better than a laughing baby (well maybe a sleeping baby).
Ditto to Kurt's comment. (We must be married - I was totally going to put the exact same thing!)
I would laugh out loud too if I had Jacob's face right in front of me!! I just love Macey's laugh and giggles. We love Isaac and Loraya's giggles too!
Never get enough of that baby. When are your coming to visit?
Post a Comment