My heart just melts every time I look at pictures of Macey. She is SO stinkin' cute. And, I really like your hair. I've never seen you with long hair - it looks good girl!
It's always worth the drive if you are going to the temple. You are showing your kids that it matters! I know Isaac and Macey and Loraya are young but they will remember your willingness to do your calling and take them with you on the temple trip. I know the youth in your ward love you for it!! Good Job Julia!
I was gonna say the same things as the others have already mention: love the long hair! I'm trying to grow mine and it takes FOREVER. The pictures of the temple are beautiful. becky
I'm glad you were able to go to the temple. I love your pictures. Only one week and you can go to the St. George Temple and it will only take 10 minutes!
6 comments:
My heart just melts every time I look at pictures of Macey. She is SO stinkin' cute. And, I really like your hair. I've never seen you with long hair - it looks good girl!
It's always worth the drive if you are going to the temple. You are showing your kids that it matters! I know Isaac and Macey and Loraya are young but they will remember your willingness to do your calling and take them with you on the temple trip. I know the youth in your ward love you for it!! Good Job Julia!
What an awesome way to end the holiday season. You are the best mommy and young women's leader!
p.s. - I, too, love your hair! :)
I was gonna say the same things as the others have already mention: love the long hair! I'm trying to grow mine and it takes FOREVER. The pictures of the temple are beautiful.
becky
I'm glad you were able to go to the temple. I love your pictures. Only one week and you can go to the St. George Temple and it will only take 10 minutes!
that is quite the trek with three kids! but like everyone said. . .you are teaching them how important it is!
Post a Comment