Sunday, December 20, 2009

What we've been up to.


SNOW! Church was canceled, and we have spent the last two days stranded at home? Check.


Sugar cookies? check.



Cute baby in a swing? Check.




Letters to Santa? Check.
(Loraya and Isaac wrote these themselves. No help from mommy.)




cookie press cookies? check.


Cutest baby you've ever seen? Check.


Birthday cake? check.



Loving this picture? check.



Presents? Check.



A baby that just hangs out and is totally adorable? check.



FUN! Check.




Bunny ride that made Isaac cry so the man had to stop the ride so he could get off? Check.
(Don't be fooled....this ride was terrifying!) :)

Isaac's birthday choice? Cracker Barrel. Check.

Hope you're all enjoying the last few days until Christmas! We've been busy! Still on the agenda:
Finish shopping for kids and Jacob.
Decorate gingerbread houses.
Presents for bus drivers, school teachers, YW, primary teachers....anyone I'm forgetting??
Attend Christmas Carol with Loraya's school class.
Make peanut butter blossom cookies, M&M cookies and deliver cookies to friends.
Visit Santa.
I love this time of year!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cute pics of the kids - I love Loraya's hair in the shot at crackle barrel. Your to-do list for the next four days makes me exhausted! :)

Jenner said...

hope you get to get out of the house soon!

Linda Toolson said...

It truly is "A Wonderful Life! Glad you have the Christmas Spirit. You have darn cute kids, if I do say so.

Melanie said...

Your little girl Macey is too cute! And I love Loraya's prayer about her getting good at basketball. So fun!

becky said...

You have been busy! HOw do you keep from eating all those cookies?? :) I have missed all the baking this year, i am just hoping to bake Christmas eve dinner for the Toolsons! What will make me happy.

Shareen said...

Such cute kids you have. I really want a video of Isaac on the bunny ride (is that mean?). Your picture of Isaac reminds me of my friend's story - when her son was 3, at 5:00 on Christmas Eve he told her all he wanted for Christmas was a Buzz Lightyear doll. He'd never mentioned it before. So she was shopping all over San Diego county Christmas Eve tracking it down for him. She has a picture of him with it with a similar expression as Isaac.

Jaime said...

Sounds like you guys have covered it all. Merry Christmas.