OK, you know that whole diet thing I was on....and losing weight and all that...can we talk about something else? Being snowed in and baking cookies for 3 days wasn't good for the diet. Like maybe lets talk again, say January 1st?? OK, I'm glad I got that off my chest. Stay tuned though...I'm not giving up...just taking a Holiday break. :)
But, the date is set!!
Feburary 12th Jacob has his Dental School interview at WVU. Say your prayers...PLEASE let this be the year. This is also our last year applying...you can't say we didn't try right?
Have a Merry Christmas!!
8 comments:
So thrilled that Jacob got an interview date. We will think good thoughts and hope this is the year for him. I think it is best to postpone any more weigh ins until after christmas. I started walking with a neighbor in the morning and hope it helps me at least maintain and not gain a ton over the holidays!
Good luck, Jacob. I've got a good feeling about this year =)
Congrats on the interview; we will definitely be praying that all goes well.
As for the diet, I started that strategy on about November 20th, haha. I am too much of an emotional eater, and without Norwegian cookies, it just isn't Christmas!
Holidays are always the hardest. Enjoy a treat here and there but just remember to eat really good choices for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Drinking plenty of water too to keep full and then you won't overdue it on the holiday treats. But don't deprive yourself we all need a holiday cookie and candy here and there!! Love the Santa picture of the kids...so cute! Have a Merry Christmas and I sent your packages off on Monday so they should arrive any day. They are not wrapped inside so don't open the boxes until Christmas.
Thanks Kristin!
They kids look so cute all decked out for Christmas. Loraya is getting so big. Isaac is a handsome boy, and Macey is just the cutest little Christmas girl! Can't wait to see you.
Wish I could peek in on Christmas morning.
We will be praying for Jacob.
Hurray! I'm glad he got an interview, first step right! Hopefully everything will go well. And don't give up on the weighing in, I know how dedicated you are and you will lose it all. I'm giving myself 9 months since that is how long it took to gain it all. But if I lose it before then I'll be happy too!
Totally - it's a free pass from Dec. 20th to Jan 1st in my book. I refuse to even think about it.
Feb 12th is on the prayer books.
Very Merry!
Post a Comment