Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Don't You Just Love....

Fruit!



While fixing the kids a snack yesterday, I realised I didn't have one piece of fruit in the house! So, we stocked up at Sam's Club today. We should be set for a while don't you think?

I know, you're thinking...ok she's blogging about fruit??? Yes I am. Sure why not.

I other exciting news (and I know fruit is pretty exciting stuff).....we find out if we are having a boy or girl next week. What do you think? Would a boy or a girl baby be a better fit in our family?



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Boy or Girl??? Good question. It doesn't matter to me but if I had to pick I think Isaac would love to have a baby brother to play with since Loraya is in school all day!! Fruit is GOOD. The strawberry stand was open a couple of days ago and I about ran off the road trying to decide if I had enough money to buy a few! Can't wait for the fruit to come on!!

McArthur Family said...

I think your having a girl!

McArthur Family said...

Wait, if you are craving fruit then I think it is a boy. That's what I craved all through both my pregnancies.

Linda Toolson said...

We will celebrate either a healthy boy or girl. Can't really think about how hard it will be to not be there.

Alexis said...

I have been eating a lot of fruit too, but you didn't really say that YOU were craving fruit, just that you didn't have any. I would say a boy so that he and and my little boy will be friends. But if it is a girl then it would give Ava a friend too. So... either.

Kristie said...

that fruit would still go pretty fast at my house, but should last a few days. that is why i have to go to the store so much, i can't keep it in stock! it looks really good.
but hmmmm. not sure what you are having. i will guess another little boy. but that is totally a guess.

becky said...

a boy. one girl is plenty!

Leslie said...

Looks like it's time for a fruit salad! I think it's a boy! Good Luck.

Shannon said...

The fruit definitely looks yummy.
Joe told me the other day that he hopes you have a boy, because then your family would be just like ours! (At least until baby #4...)

The Law Spot said...

Sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long! I didn't know you were expecting again. That's very exciting! Wait, I'm getting a picture... yes, I see BOY in your future. Can't wait to find out if I'm right!