Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello Spring


These are for Grandma Kelly! Thank you!


Just started t-ball.


Loraya can cross the monkey bars all by herself now.




We are loving the beauitful weather!

9 comments:

Jenner said...

way to go loraya! those tulips are beautiful.

Shareen said...

Love those tulips! Loraya is going to be a sports star with how coordinated she is.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Geeze you guys are always having some fun! And I too am LOVING this weather! I am so excited for you guys to find out what your having, this week, right?

becky said...

I love spring too!Today I walked down the driveway after church and it was sooooo pleasant and warm. Love the pictures ...

Linda Kelly said...

Isaac and Loraya look so cute in their darling clothes. I can't believe how strong Loraya is to be able to cross the monkey bars all by herself. I don't think I could ever do that as a little kid. I always had such wimpy arms. (still do) I am glad the weather is warming up but we are in the 90's this week. Up and down with the temp is really hard to decide what to wear!! Luvs

Kristin Rose said...

They look so cute in their Spring outfits. That is impressive that Loraya can do the monkey bars all be herself-what a strong girl! She is so cute holding her bat too. Enjoy the warmer weather.

Shannon said...

So fun to see all of these mile posts... I remember tball and monkey bars with the kids. They look precious in their church clothes!
And I agree about loving Spring; especially all the flowers. Yours are beautiful.

Unknown said...

tell loraya good job! and it looks like she has pretty good stance for t ball as well.
the kids look adorable.

Nic & Kandis said...

We have FINALLY been blessed with spring weather this week and I LOVE it!!! The kids look so cute in their spring outfits. I can't believe how tall Isaac is!