Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What we did today...so far

7:02 Woke up

7:10-8:15 Get dressed, fix Loraya's hair, make/eat breakfast, walk to the bus stop

8:20 Kissed Loraya good-bye and watched the bus drive away.

8:20-9:15 Went for a walk with Isaac in the jogging stroller I'm borrowing from a friend.

9:15-9:45 Shower/ find some pants that don't make me feel too fat/ make-up/ hair

9:45 Leave for the Morgantown Fun Factory

10-12 Meet Sharleen and Alicia at Fun Factory and let the kids play while getting a little girl talk in.

12-1:30 Eat lunch at Sharleen's. More girl talk and play Super Mario Brothers. :)

1:30-2:00 Talk to my Mom

2-2:15 Read some stories to Isaac

2:15-3:15 Work on Young Women stuff

3:15-3:45 Make Birthday card for one of the YW in our ward

3:45-3:50 Wait for Loraya's bus

3:50-4:00 Hear about Loraya's day/make snacks for the kids

4:00-5:30ish Go to Target. Stocked up on paper/pens/notebooks/glue/markers....all 75% clearance right now!

5:35 Loraya starts crying and saying her ear hurts. (I'm thinking not good)

6:00 Both Loraya and Isaac fall asleep in the car. (not good at all)

6:30 Pick up clothes for Isaac that Jacob saw on Craig's list. Tons of winter stuff for $25!! Love it!

6:32 Going to drop birthday card and candy off at a YW in my ward, but realize I've forgotten the card and candy at home. (Not too happy at this point)

7:00 Finally get back home. Change Isaac's diaper/get jammies on/ put him in bed...so far so good and has stayed asleep.

7:05 Jacob left to take Loraya to the InstaCare to have a doctor look at her ear. Poor Loraya.

What did you do today??

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Man, just when you think things will be okay, then this happens. Well, we hope she gets good meds from the doc.

We went to story time at the library & truman loved it. He hated having to leave though. Sorry you're evening has been rough.

Shannon said...

Yuck - sorry to hear about the sick kids! As if poor Loraya hasn't had enough.
I've also been dealing with sick kids (both P and B came home from school early - not at the same time, of course) and I've been on the phone about 8 times with Denny because they are admitting my Mom to the hospital.
I wish you lived next door so we could share a tub of ice-cream! (and then dry each others tears when our jeans don't fit!)
love you.

Unknown said...

hope loraya doesn't have anything serious. the whole doctor thing has gotta be getting old. so did you get to deliver your card that you spent so much time on?
as for me, my day included school pictures for the kids, church aerobics (I taught), store run (3x's to 3 different stores), invoicing and ordering work for our business on the computer and a run to our embroiderer, soccer for E (3 goals tonight), football for L, dinner (what is that?). .. but the kids are in bed now. .. sigh. .. wonderful

becky said...

Well I can't complain compared to your day! I did have to get up even though I was still tired when the alarm went off! Had my weekly work meeting via telephone conference. Had to go to Twisp/Winthrop to see patients for work. Came home and checked my email for any word from Brian, yes there was one!! Forwarded that on to everyone... Got a package off to Kyle via express mail to replace the one that hasnt arrived that I mailed last week. Made hamburger helper for dinner, WOW i'm such a good cook. Went to volleyball at school from 5:30 till 8:30. Now re-checking emails and blogs! I feel like I am coming down with the cold katie has. It's way too early for cold season! Hope tomorrow is better...

sarahandmatt said...

Noboby ever invites me to the freaking fun factory. I have no friends. boo hoo. Sarah

Linda Toolson said...

Julia, your day sounds pretty full as does the rest of you. My day is pretty relaxed. Get up, exercise, eat cereal, read scriptures, then what do I do how? If I am into a book I will read, which I did. Brian and I went to Pateros to see Katy play volleyball. Her team won 3 straight games, then home, eat a snack and to bed.
Wow, doesn't that sound great.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Ouch I hope Loraya is alright, let us know!

nicole said...

Oh my goodness, Julia, I've been so behind in the blogging world, and had no idea about Loraya! I've been reading several of your previous posts, and just want you to know that you guys are in our thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration to me. I've been so impressed by the things you've learned, and by your optimism during this time of adversity.
I love you.