Monday, September 22, 2008

Coopers Rock, Pittsburgh, Washington DC...I think I need a nap

Mike, Christy and baby Ava came and visited this past weekend. We really packed it all in and had so much fun. It's hard to pick from hundreds of pictures....but here are a few. Thanks so much for coming to visit Mike and Christy!! Who's next??



















16 comments:

becky said...

I wish we were next!! It's so fun to get away on the week-end and do something different. The only hard part is reality ... Monday AM

Linda Toolson said...

It looks like you had a great time and had nice weather too. It's so fun to see new places and enjoy family at the same time.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time and had nice weather too. It's so fun to see new places and enjoy family at the same time.

McArthur Family said...

I'm just so impressed with your scrapbook pages!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had loads of fun!!!! Makes me want to travel a bit more. We should so get together this week. Thursday I have to babysit all day in the morning and then Ashton has pre-school in the afternoon but Friday is good for me. My kids have a cold right now so hopefully it will be gone by then. If not we can get together next week for sure. I miss hanging out with you. I'll call you soon. :)

Linda Kelly said...

Makes me tired just looking at all the pictures of your fun weekend. I am so glad you got to hold that sweet little Ava and have fun with Mike and Christy. I bet Loraya loved having a little live baby doll to hold!! Loves to all of you. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had a great weekend. I LOVE your pages! And your hair - it is getting so long!
p.s. - how fun to have a sweet little baby to cuddle for a few days.

Unknown said...

fun, but i know how tiring that can be. glad you had some company. it's nice to break up the routine.
i especially want to go to DC again. so much to see there.

Courtnie said...

Are those digital scrapbook pages? They look quite cute.

I looks like you guys had a great time!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Your scrapbooking pages are so cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun.... makes me want to go on a little vaca!

Julia Kelly said...

Courtnie-
Yes, they are digital scrapbook pages. I have completely gone digital now and love how mess free and easy it is. :)

Kristin Rose said...

Wow you got some great picks. Your hair is getting long Julia. It looks really cute. Looks like you showed Mike and Christy a good time!

Jaime said...

What a great time. I would love to visit D.C.

Kristen said...

How fun!! Family visiting is so much fun! BTW...I had no idea your parents moved to St George! YEAH! Next time you are in town to visit them...we have to do Cafe Rio and catch up!!

Alexis said...

I'm glad that you guys had so much fun! You guys were very busy. I'm glad that Jacob was able to get the day off so that you guys all were able to hang out. We can't wait to see you guys, and you will have to show me how you do the digital scrapbooking. Did you buy a program, or is it free?

Julia H. Doolittle said...

I can't believe you came to Washington, DC and didn't stop at the Doolittle's. (Kristin did the same...so you're not the first to forget us!) Looks like you had a wonderful time together.