'Please bless Isaac to stay in his car bed and get good sleep so he won't be cranky in the morning. Bless Loraya to sleep good and not pee my bed. Thank you for Jesus and all our blessings we have. Please bless that we can go swimming with Liz and Brooklyn tomorrow and Valley World's of Fun tomorrow. '
I guess we're in for a busy day tomorrow! :)
Ready for church. (Loraya's looking pretty swollen in this picture...can you tell?)
I bought those flowers/soil/pots for the front porch to liven it up a little bit. The kids have fun helping me water the flowers.
kisses!
And finally our walk/run/bikeride for FHE (Family Home Evening)
Do you have any big plans this week?
13 comments:
She's not using a memorized prayer - saying what's on her mind. I'm sorry to hear she's still swollen.
I think she looks a little swollen in the face in that picture. I am glad she wants to get out and do things again. The plant looks great on your front porch and the bike ride looks beautiful. My week is pretty mild, get VT done, work at the temple and figure out what's for dinner every night of the week!!
we have soccer, football, soccer, and more soccer. lots of games for the kids!
and of course Elizabeth's big first day of kindergarten!
so are you not going swimming?
It looks like Loraya is back to her normal self, besides what looks like baby chub, this week hasn't started out too well for me, Megan is running a fever and the doctor can't figure out why, so my week is taking Megan's temp, giving her medicine and keeping Bryson away from her, but if it goes well then this weekend we are going camping. Oh, and Josh started school.
I think Loraya looks so grown up in those pics. They are some cute kids. Not much in the way of plans for the week here. Keeping it pretty low key. Hope your weeks just keep getting better.
Such sweet pictures...I love the "kisses" one! Loraya's cheeks do look a bit puffy, but she still looks beautiful. Did you do all the things she mentioned in her prayer? :)
Our big plans this week include a visit from the Malone grandparents, one last trip to the water slides, back to school on Thursday, and soccer (B) and football (P!) practices starting.
And it is Tuesday...so Kurt comes home! :0 (icon thingy is me yelling HOORAY!)
Such cute pics of the kids (even though Loraya's face is a bit swollen). She is still a cutie! This week is the home opener for Football, Women's Volleyball, and Women's Soccer...crazy busy week!
We are going to go camping for Labor Day weekend. It is so sad to think that summer is over :(
i know..its seems like summer just started, but, Fall is my favorite season. The leaves changing here are so beautiful!
cute prayer. i am trying to figure out how to celebrate tyes birthday this weekend. we might go to an IU mens soccer game vs duke on fri night-that isn't for his birthday though, it's more for my veiwing pleasure!
I'm with you Julia, fall is my favorite season too. Loraya looks beautiful no matter if she is swollen or not.
We're headed to the Oregon State Fair on Saturday. I'm excited to see Truman's reaction to all the animals. We've been talking about animals all week, and looking at tons of pictures to prepare him for the real live animals. I think I'm quite a bit excited myself.
I too agree Fall is my favorite! Loraya looks great! You would never know she wasn't feeling well. :-) We too have soccer, soccer and more soccer...we are just starting our 9 months of soccer. :-) Wish we were camping, but glad to not have to deal with the masses of people! What are your plans for this weekend?
We have a doctor's appointment for Loraya Friday. Then Jacob works all weekend. I might try and find some yard sales to go to...but it's kinda hard with kids. Maybe throw a BBQ...but we would need to buy a grill since we don't have one. :)
Post a Comment