Friday, July 18, 2008

Toolson Reunion

We had such a fun time in Utah. Here are a few pictures.













7 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pages, julia! it will take me a while to get mine together. fun to see what everyone has put together.

Shannon said...

Love the pages, Julia! I recognize some of those pics...how in tarnation did you get them off Costco and onto your blog? Photo bucket? Man, I feel like an idiot trying to figure out this computer photo stuff! :(

Julia Kelly said...

haha, you make me laugh Shannon. Not laughing at you, just the word 'tarnation' made me laugh. :)

But to answer your question: if you click with the mouse on the photo there is an option to "save photo as" you can then rename the photo and save it to your computer.

If this didn't make sense call me or ask Bronte. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast!! I want one of the ice cream cones your kiddo's were eating. Do you want to go to Trader Joe's this week? Or at least get together. I need a weight watchers pep talk from you. I have been doing horrible. I was suppose to be doing it as of yesterday and I haven't. I need some reinforcement!!! Ha.

Jaime said...

love your scrap pages, they are terrific. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Alexis said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun. i Love the way that you designed the pages. you will have to teach me how you do that, way cute. And you look great! i wish that you guys were here with us, but I guess we will look forward to seeing you guys for thanksgiving again.

Linda Kelly said...

Totally cute post Julia!! Loved to see the cute pictures and the happy faces at your reunion. What a wonderful family you have. We feel it an honor to know such great people and to be in some way connected to them through you. Can't wait to make some memories in Cali in a few weeks.