Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fun Weekend


Friends
+

yummy dessert
+

Mother's Day surprises
+

A good book
=
A fun weekend.

10 comments:

Erika said...

mmmmmm those deserts look delicious! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Amanda said...

did you start the book yet? I am about three hundred pages in and it's great! No twlight but still GREAT!

Julia Kelly said...

yes, i finished last night. couldn't put it down. LOVED it.

Tiffani said...

I am glad that you had a fun filled weekend and a good book. How's training coming?

Jenae said...

From the pictures it DOES look like a fabulous weekend, Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

glad you had a great time. I finished the Host last night as well. I thought it was really good, too.

Jenner said...

looks like a lot of fun. happy mothers day to you!

Nic & Kandis said...

Those desserts look amazing! Hope you had a good mother's day!

Shannon said...

Happy Mother's Day, Julia! I agree about not being able to put down The Host. Bronte was up until 3 reading it last night! It looks like you had a perfect weekend.

Unknown said...

I thought The Host was great. I stayed up until 3 am one night reading it! I tried to not compare it to Twilight too much, I just don't think anything could ever be as good! Is it August yet?