Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good To Go



I was having so many problems with my feet:
1. feet falling asleep
2. blisters covering most of my entire foot
3. arches hurting
I almost gave up on running my half marathon. But, after buying these new Asics my feet feel great. I'm back running now and have a few weeks before my race.

10 comments:

Erika said...

I LOVE my Asics. I also love Ryka's. Nothing beats a good pair of tennis shoes!

Stacie said...

Hey Julia, i want to hear about The Host. Was it worth reading? As good as Twilight? Let me know if I should rush out and get it.

LaSchelle said...

Don't you love getting new shoes? I like the pink/gray combo...cute!
P.S.
I don't have your current phone number... will you email it to me, please? thanks.

The Jensen's said...

I have a little trick for falling asleep feet. I will email it to you
Kristen

Jenae said...

Asics are the best, I have a very similar pair and have solved lots of problems for me too! Good luck with your race!

Shannon said...

I am glad you found some shoes! I bought Asics during my college years, but now I'm hooked on Rykas. Of course, my fitness level isn't quite as demading as yours... :) Good luck with the continued training.

Alexis said...

I also had problems with my arches hurting, I ended up buying arch supports, it was my cheap way of not buying new shoes. I'm glad that you are still running, I'm excited for you. Keep it up!!

Kristin Rose said...

I have always been an asics fan! Those and sauconys are the only running shoes worth investing in. All the others in my opinion are no good. Good luck with the rest of your training.

Jake Toolson said...

Yo Julia!

Indeed a small world. I am going to assume you and the Strazzo's are in the same ward?

Mind if I add your link to our site?

Costco makes killer slippers that are about $14 and full of lambs wool. You should check them out for your post-race cool down. Or do like I do and wear them to work on a daily basis. It gets awkward though because I have to feed my slippers hay - they are THAT comfy and fresh.

Unknown said...

when is your race? glad you found something to help so you can continue you training. getting nice new shoes is fun, especially if it helps with foot issues.