Coming from a 66 year old grandmother, I probably shouldn't even be saying this, but, I thought Edward looked darn good. Yesterday in the car going to a ballgame with Becky, Katy and Bob we were watching the Harry Potter movie with our "Edward" and I thought that he should be very good.
HOLY COW! I had to watch that multiple times. And you know what? I think "Cedric" is going to make a mighty fine Edward! :) Thanks for posting, Julia. If only there was a way we could have a Toolson girls get-a-way and all see this movie together...
believe it or not, i feel like a sixteen-year-old fool excited for this too. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait! thank you for postin that....i think we are going to have to see a midnight showing of this.
What a cute little family you have. Just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing. We need to get together and take our kids to the park sometime or something.
13 comments:
very nice. .. i think it is going to be great!
I'm going to have to get used to Edward. He's not "my" Edward that I pictured in my head. I'm curious to see Carlisle(sp?) ohh and Jacob.
Christy
Yeah! I am excited for the movie! I agree with Christy that it is not the Edward I envisioned either.
That's the first trailer I have seen for the movie and it looks soooo good! Thanks for posting it! I can't wait : )
AAAhhhhhh! I am so excited I can NOT wait. It's looking good. I'm pretty impressed so far. However, I do agree with the Edward thing.
A-MAZ-ING!!! I feel like a sixteen-year-old fool I'm so excited for this. Wow.
Coming from a 66 year old grandmother, I probably shouldn't even be saying this, but, I thought Edward looked darn good. Yesterday in the car going to a ballgame with Becky, Katy and Bob we were watching the Harry Potter movie with our "Edward" and I thought that he should be very good.
Fun! Thanks for posting.
HOLY COW! I had to watch that multiple times. And you know what? I think "Cedric" is going to make a mighty fine Edward! :) Thanks for posting, Julia. If only there was a way we could have a Toolson girls get-a-way and all see this movie together...
believe it or not, i feel like a sixteen-year-old fool excited for this too. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait! thank you for postin that....i think we are going to have to see a midnight showing of this.
OK how awful is it that I swoon everytime i watch this??!!! I have it downloaded to my myspace and I can't get enough of it! OH IM STUPID!!!
What a cute little family you have. Just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing. We need to get together and take our kids to the park sometime or something.
I just hope it is as good as the book. I can't wait to find out.
Post a Comment