Saturday, January 12, 2008

So excited!

Excited is putting it lightly...I couldn't sleep last night, that is how excited I am! I'm going shopping today with a few friends for a girls afternoon out! I LOVE Jacob!! It's been a long time since I've had some "girl time" and we're going to a fabulous store that has really cheep name brand clothes. Did I mention I'm excited? I hope to find some more super bargains. Did I mention that I LOVE my husband for watching the kids for the afternoon? Isn't it silly how a shopping trip can excite me so much??

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I love to shop too!

Jenae said...

I don't blame you for being so excited, I would be too! Girl time is much needed and much appreciated. Have fun, be sure to tell us what cool stuff you get!

Linda Kelly said...

There is nothing like a retail therapy to get you back on track!!

Jaime said...

How fun, give us an update on what deals you got.

Amanda said...

i love it too!!! Yea for ALONE time!

Jenner said...

wish i could come!

Tiffani said...

So.....did you get anything good? Shopping is the natural "Prozac." I kind of get a rush when I find good deals. Kudos for Jake for letting you get away.

Julia Kelly said...

Lets see...i got 2 pairs of shoes, a shirt and earrings for $17! So fun!!

Shannon said...

When we finally come visit you, I want to go to that store! :)