Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Moving up to a handbag!

I've been ready for a while now to dump the diaper bag and move up to a handbag......


What the original price was....


What I paid....actually I paid $7.50!! It was 25% off too!!


You like?? I love!

Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great find, Julia!

Unknown said...

That KC and Jo Jo song started to play and made me laugh for some reason. .. what year is that from?

Leslie said...

Love a good bargain...super cute bag!!!

Julia Kelly said...

....i think it came out when i was in collage...why is that funny??

Stacie said...

Sweet deal! That makes for a happy day!

Unknown said...

I don't know why it made me laugh. . just hadn't heard it for a while. Very random on my part. Don't ask me to try to figure it out. . .

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Hey I am glad you found my blog. You guys have such a cute family i can't believe how big everyone is. Tell Jacob hi. Great fin d on the handbag I love finding great deals even thought I usually dont find them that great. Good job.

Jenae said...

Wow, how did you work that?! I am the same way, when I find an AWESOME deal like that I tell everyone!

Linda Kelly said...

Love, love, love it!! I always love a good animal print anything!! The best part is what you paid for it. I wonder if they put fake price tags on things just to let us think we got a great deal. In this case I don't think so!! Good bargain hunting.

Shannon said...

So cute, Julia! But you know I have to ask...did you find any great shoes to go with it? :)

Jenner said...

i couldn't be prouder!

Julia Kelly said...

shannon ..i think i do see some animal print shoes in the near future... :)

Kristin Rose said...

What a deal! Love it!! Can you find me one?

The Kelly Family said...

That is a cute bag and for so cheap! I don't know why they have to make diaper bags so ugly. I can't wait till I graduate from the diaper bag.

Amanda said...

GOOD DEAL!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of your Julia. I had fun finding things on sale after Christmas, but nothing like that.

Jaime said...

that is so cool, love it and can see it on your arm. How fun!