Loraya likes ranch dressing a lot apparently. I was upstairs putting clothes away. When I came back downstairs she had got out a bowl, got out the ranch dressing, got out a spoon and was eating ranch by the spoons fulls! MMMM Yummy!
Andrew would do that with ketchup if he could. He eats it on EVERYTHING!!! It's how we get him to eat food. He eats it on pizza, chips, chicken, any kind of meat for that matter, etc. I don't think there's anything he wouldn't eat it on.
5 comments:
Andrew would do that with ketchup if he could. He eats it on EVERYTHING!!! It's how we get him to eat food. He eats it on pizza, chips, chicken, any kind of meat for that matter, etc. I don't think there's anything he wouldn't eat it on.
Let me stop dry heaving at this point!! I know it tastes good on things but by itself, I would have to gag it down.
that is too funny...thanks for the laugh.
p.s. did you hear Sarah had her baby yesterday about 1pm, you can read about it in the comments on her recent blog post comments.
Let's NOT put her in charge of food for the family reunion! :)
what a big girl, she did it all by HERself! gross!
Post a Comment