Friday, January 18, 2008

Preschooler

Loraya is finally going to preschool one day a week. Yesterday was her first day. She LOVED it. We've been on the waiting list since we moved here and she finally got into a class. The program is called parents place. http://www.parentsplacewv.com/
As long as Loraya loves it, I love it. Here are a few pics before we drove to school.




Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! You do realize now she is going to be around more boys....and you and Jacob better buy a bat!

Unknown said...

It is always fun when they enjoy preschool. She looks really excited!

Jaime said...

she is so darn cute. Love her boots. Hope she had fun.

Linda Kelly said...

You did it!! She got in to the school. Will it be more than 1 day eventually?? I can just see her being the teachers favorite student.

Alexis said...

Huray for school! It really is so great, you love it, she loves it and everyone is happy. I am getting excited for kindergarten (it's all day here) I know that she will LOVE it, and it gives me more time with just Bryson. ANyways. I am very excited for you guys, especially Loraya, I hope she loves it as much as Megan has.

Jenner said...

yeah for preschool! i saw those boots at the rack the other day... thought of you.

Shareen said...

It looks like a great school Julia. I'm sure you'll both love it.

Kristen said...

How fun!! What a milestone...elementary school is not far off!

Amanda said...

How did you do your background? You and Nikki's are so cool. Any tips?

Unknown said...

Hi Julia!
I was surprised when I stumbled across your blog (I'm not sure I remember how I got here)! It is good to see that your family is doing so well! It is so crazy to see Loraya so grown up since last time I saw her she was still just a baby, but I guess that's what kids do huh! Your family is adorable!

Ligaya Peterson said...

Super cute blog of a beautiful family! Nice to take a look at your life out there, Julia!