1. Jacob having the weekend off.
2. Closing on our townhouse on Wednesday.
3. Moving into our townhouse (pictures will be posted soon)

4. Lost returning on Jan 31st!

5. Buying the second book in the Goose Girl series by Shannon Hale.
6. Lunch with girlfriends
What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?
18 comments:
What a great weekend. We are headed up to Seattle for the weekend. Andrew will be going to a concert with his brother, and we are also celebrating truman's first b-day a little early with both of our families. I'm excited to see him eat his cake all by himself! :) good times...
I'm looking forward to all-you-can-eat sushi on friday night with Nic and some friends. After that we will go to the men's volleyball home opener. Fun times:) Oh and I'm also way excited for the new season of LOST!
P.S. Congratulations on the town home. Do you have a move-in date yet?
Oh, LOST, for sure...I'm looking forward to watching LOST!
Congratulations on your new home...how very exciting!
dis-
we have reserved a truck for Thursday. it hardly seems real that a place so nice will be ours! wish nic was here to organize the truck! :)
I wish I was looking forward to doing something fun, but I work Saturday, have research to look up for school and need to start writing a paper, and then there is my CTR lesson I have to still prepare for on Sunday. Then it is back to work on Mon. Yeah not a good one this week. Maybe next week I will have something fun to do!!
How exciting on your house congrats. I am going to be on bed rest this weekend trying to keep this baby inside me just a little longer.
Julia, I can't wait to see pics from inside your townhouse...SO excited for you guys! And as for what I am most looking forward to this weekend...KURT IS HERE! No matter what, it will be good. :)
Oops, one more comment...don't pick up Enna Burning until the kids are in bed...you won't be able to put it down! :)
Hi, I hope you don't find this too bizarre, but Jake and I were good friends in high school and I found you guys from the Watford's blog. Anyway, just wanted to say what a beautiful family you guys have.
I just watched Lost season 1 disc 1 last weekend and am DYING to watch the rest when it comes through Netflix! I am hooked after the 1st four episodes.
I am looking forward to a Girl' Movie matinee tomorrow (I think we are going to see Juno) and then a "Guess Who's coming to Dinner?" with the ward -- we don't know what three couples are coming for dinner until they knock on our door!
I'm looking forward to getting released from RS president on Sunday!! Surprise!!!
Congratulations again on your townhome Julia. I'm sure you'll just love having your own cute place.
How exciting! Closing on your own place! Congratulations!!!
Its like "real life." :-) (I still feel like I'm playing house)
PS-what does it take to see Shannon's blog?
I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your move, etc. That first house is especially exciting. Good luck! I will be thinking of you.
As for my weekend, I get to go to ward council mtg tomorrow morning at 7:15.. . sure am looking forward to that one! (not)
Fun weekend for you. We've hung out with some friends this weekend going to dinner and stuff and also playing our new addiction... Rock Band. It's soo much fun! Congrats on the house! You will feel like a real grown up once you get in to your OWN house.
Yeah! Isn't it great that you can put money into something that will be yours instead of paying rent! Congrats!
We are looking forward to getting through the sickness that hit us... The kids all had ear infections and Rob is now recovering, too. It's been in the negative numbers with the wind chill. I think it got to 10 degrees for a high last week. Today it warmed up and then it will get cold again. That's the weather around here. People here say that if you don't like the weather, wait a few days it will change significantly.
We're glad you're happy and doing well!
LOST, definitely. Finding out from some schools within the week-fingers crossed! loves
Post a Comment