Loraya and Isaac love to wrestle on the bed, usually before too long someone will be crying.
Everyday Loraya and Isaac have "playdough time," most days Loraya makes mommy and baby snakes. Here they are all lined up in a row.
I forgot my camera, but Loraya got her hair cut today. She sat so still and was excited to show daddy her pretty hair. We just trimmed it up, but I think it looks a lot healthier and thicker. What a cute girl.

6 comments:
Playdough is the best invention ever. My kids play with it almost everyday, too. It entertains them for hours.
Loraya, your hair is getting so long. You look beautiful. I am excited to see you and Isaac next week.
Grandma in Seattle
How darling you look!! Loraya looks older in this picture. Stay warm and have fun with Grandma Toolson.
The picture of the kids rolling on the bed is precious...I can just hear the giggles! Tell Loraya that Aunt Shannon thinks her hair looks as pretty as a princess! :)
how did you find your super cute template?? I can't figure this out!
I have to say that play dough is a favorite for my kids, too! It's a fun time! Can I just say how Loraya looks like a blond you! How adorable!
Post a Comment