This is what I expected West Virginia winters to be like. I woke up to TONS of snow on the ground, and still dumping snow as I type. I'm glad I got my visiting teaching done YESTERDAY and grocery shopping Monday, because I don't think I'm going to brave those HUGE hills with this snow and ice. It sure is pretty.
5 comments:
Gorgeous!!! I wish I had taken pictures of our snowfall on Saturday morning, it didn't stick, but it sure looked pretty.
We still have snow from last weekend, but all the roads are clear. Hope you are able to get around. Hills and ice don't go too well together.
Aaah! Those hills would be TERRIBLE to drive on, I hope that the snow plowing is good. It sure looks really pretty tho. I'm excited for our first snow. Today we got sleet, close, but not snow.
Snow is fun for a little while...but when it lasts a long time, you'll start to miss california!
We miss you guys.
Julia, this is beautiful! I bet you will get a white Christmas this year....
Post a Comment