Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jensen Family Visit


cute Quincy


Loraya and Sophie


ready for church


Kristen and Matt Jensen came to Morgantown and went to the heart breaking WVU football game on Saturday and stayed the night. (In case you're not a football fan, WVU only needed to win this last game and then would play for the national championship game...WVU has never played for the national championship and football is life here. Needless to say, WVU lost. Very sad, very very sad.)

Kristen and Matt were in our ward in Roseville, CA and moved to Maryland a while ago. Now we only live a few hours away from each other. It was so fun talking and catching up. Sophie and Loraya were excited to see each other and they were in princess heaven.

Can't wait for our trip to DC!! Come again anytime!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you seem to have a lot of visitors. Wish I could be one of them.

Linda Kelly said...

Glad you could have some visitors to your place. You will have to visit them and catch all the sights in DC. Hope you fixed the little problem!!!!!!

Alexis said...

I remember Kristen. I was her visiting teacher when we lived in the ward. I'm glad that you guys had fun, too bad about the game. Ok, and now I'm just curious on what problem did you need to fix?

the Rew Crew said...

Julia maybe it is some sort of Seattle bad-luck-karma we bring to the area. When Josh and I were in Provo BYU had poor teams. We move here to Tally, (another big football town--like WV), and the Seminole's go down the drain.

We look forward to moving in the hope that maybe, once again, FSU can be on top of their game.