Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family Pictures 2007

Here are a few pictures from our family photo shoot. The kids were out of control. Loraya wouldn't look at the camera. Isaac was crying most of the time. It was FREEZING. BUT, I sure love our friend Sarah who took them for us! These are kinda random, but wanted to show some of the more candid shots.


Just cute.


Ha ha...i like this one because i'm the only one looking at the camera





This expression pretty much sums up the photo shoot. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are cute, Julia! We need some new photos taken as well.

Alexis said...

I love them, one hot looking family!

the Rew Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Rew Crew said...

Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait for the day when we can have a good family picture taken with my child actually looking at the camera and smiling.

That will be lovely.