Some of the Highlights from this Christmas were:
- Loraya's excitement on Christmas morning
- Reading the Polar Express to Loraya and Isaac, and me crying at the end just like my mom would have done.
- Playing Santa and wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve.
- Jacob staying up with me and watching Elf on Christmas Eve in our new Christmas jammies.
- Going to Deep Creek, Maryland for the day and visiting my friends beautiful Lake House.
- Spending the day as a family.
- Listening to my new Christmas CDs in the car. loved the cd Taylor Swift that Jacob bought me.
- The kids LOVING all their gifts and being so excited opening each present.
- Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning.
- Going running on Christmas morning for the first time in about a month.
- Playing with the kids on Christmas.
8 comments:
so much fun. can't wait till we get to spend x-mas together. Looks like you guys had fun, I'm glad that the kids liked their gifts, Megan loved her scooter from Loraya. Thanks!
The kids look so thrilled with their gifts! We sure missed you guys on Christmas Eve. And you went running Christmas day? You are an inspiration! :)
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the view from the Lake House - beautiful! Hard to believe it's already over :-)
The kids look like they had a great time. It is fun to see hwo excited they get. :)
One thing I have missed spending Christmas on the road, away from home is that I haven't been able to do a lot of our traditions that we usually do. When you are at some one elses place, you have to go along. We still do PJs, and of course the Polar Express. Sure wished I could have transported myself for a few hours! We are still in California.
This is the first chance I have had to see all your pictures. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, but you were missed here in Seattle. We talked on the phone yesterday for quite some time, but I realized after we hung up that I didn't really hear much about your Christmas day time at the lake. Next phone, I guess. I didn't even get to read Polar Express to anyone. Shareen shuffled her kids off to bed, and I didn't think Brian and Kyle would probably enjoy it. It is all over now for another year, but it were was nice. Love you all.
Mom
Sounds like it was a really nice Christmas for you guys. My little sister got that Littlest Pet Shop thing and my dad was complaining about its packaging the whole time too. Bret and I watched Elf in our pajamas too on Christmas Eve-- great minds think alike!
Post a Comment