Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Fun


We loved having Josh, Alexis, Megan and Bryson visit for Thanksgiving! While driving home from church Lorays says," mom, i miss Megan..i love her." It was pretty cute. Loraya and Megan played together really well for the most part and Isaac had fun tagging along with the girls...and Bryson wanted to join in so bad, but is just a bit too young. Bryson sure is a cutie...and such a good baby!

Alexis and I got to go out a few times with out the kids, which is always a nice break. I actually woke up at 4:30 AM on black friday and hit the stores with Alexis. We found some good deals and it was actually pretty fun to see all the crazy people shopping. I've never shopped before on black friday, and I think i might make it my new tradition. I think i got most of my christmas shopping done. Alexis and I were wishing we had our camera to take pictures of the mass of people in Walmart, and the line of people waiting for Target to open. Fun times. We love having visitors...anyone want to come to West Virginia??

Now the house seems so quiet and lonely with everyone gone. I was glad to go to bed early last night though. Here are a few pics from the week....

4 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Thanks for the offer! How about this coming Sat. Dec. 1? I am sorry I haven't been in contact in awhile Matt was trying to make up his mind if we should go to his work Christmas party or go to the WV football game. I can't wait to see you and the family. Email me
kristendinsmore@yahoo.com
Kristen

The Kelly Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. We did some black friday shopping, too, but next year I think I am going to take it more seriously and actually shop for presents.

Linda Kelly said...

Did you ever get your chicken pot pie from "chedders?" I hope they didn't run out this time!

Shannon said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Isn't "black friday" the best? It is the only time of year I like being in a crowd. I WISH we could come see you! Maybe some day before you move back to sunny CA.....