Wal-Mart. Everytime I go there, I tell myself that I'm never going back. I don't think i have ever had a good experience going to Wal-Mart. I won't get started on that. OK, groceries were needed. I told Jacob I would take one child, Loraya was the lucky winner. When it's just me and Loraya at the grocery store, it's actually enjoyable. She's a good helper and usually will just sit in the cart. Back to my Wal-Mart story. The store is about a 20 minute drive. I pull into the parking lot and all of a sudden I remember my wallet is in my purse and I forgot to put in back in my diaper bag. I'm some what annoyed to make the trip all the way back, but when I return home to get my wallet Jacob says he and Isaac will come along too. So, that made me happy to have a family outing to Wal-Mart. I know it's sad, but if we're doing it together (even a trip to Wal-Mart) I'm happy. We return to Wal-Mart and do our shopping, and proceed to the check out. That's when I realise I didn't have our new debt card's pin number. AAHHH! The checker had to suspend the transaction, Jacob and Isaac return home to look for the pin number (trip #2 back home). ANYWAYS...what was to be a quick trip to the grocery store turned out to be a 3 1/2 hour ordeal. UGH. 3 round trips later we're on our way home. It's pouring rain. I don't think Jacob liked me too much tonight. Lessons learned?
#1 Always check your diaper bag to make sure your wallet is there
#2 Memorize your pin number
#3 Jacob must love me more then I realize.
#4 Never return to Wal-Mart again...sorry Sam Walton!
3 comments:
I hate walmart too! In fact, I haven't shopped at a walmart for quite some time. I hate it there. The people are always so rude and everyone seems like they are in such a hurry. I just hate it there!
Sorry for your bad day, that stinks. I use my diaper bag as my purse, and it helps alot, but I have forgotten my wallet at times too. :)
I also despise Walmart, yet love their cheap prices! Too bad they are literally right around the corner from my house so they get a lot of my business.
(sigh)
i don't like walmart much myself. the only thing i like is their white cloud brand diapers, and their cheap oil changes. everytime i have to get my oil changed i just dread it bc they always tell me an estimate like it will take a half an hour and then it ends up being like 1.5 hours. which is a LONG time with a 3 and 1 year old!
Post a Comment