Friday, January 23, 2015

CTR

It's Friday!  I always feel like it's such an accomplishment to reach the end of the week.  Ha!

We have soccer and basketball games tomorrow.  I'll go for a run.  Jacob will play  a round or two of disc golf.  But besides that, it will be a pretty low key weekend.  

I read this today and I loved it so much I thought I would share.

"The great test of life is to see whether we will hearken to and obey God's commands in the midst of the storms of life. It is not to endure storms, but to choose the right while they rage."
                                               ~Henry B. Eyring

I love this!

Choose the Right!
Endure!
And Have a happy weekend!  :)






2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is the test, isn't it? And super cute pic :)

Shareen said...

Yes, I love your scarf with that orange!