I'm a bit behind.
Halloween week was fun, and seems so long ago.
Macey continues to love Preschool.
Macey showing off her new cold winter boots.
Me about 18 week pregnant. I'm so much rounder now...
5 million sugar cookies that Loraya and Isaac helped me make and decorate for a special treat after the Primary Program.
Princess Mulan
Harry Potter and Mulan ready for the annual Fall Festival that the youth in our church organize.
Macey playing one of the games at the Fall Festival.


5 comments:
Sometimes I forget the different kind of busyness that comes with grade school age kiddos... So much fun! I am still blown away by those cookies.
Your cookie decorating is quite amazing. Fun to see the cute kids.
I wanna know your cookie decorating secrets.....you should share :)
Such a perfect Harry Potter and Milan. And I really wish they made those boots Anya's size.
I do know how to spell "Mulan". Either I'm bad at typing on my phone or I blame autocorrect.
Post a Comment