Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog Revival

While summer isn't officially over, it always seems to vanish with school starting.  This was our last summer here in Morgantown, if you can believe it.


 Our top ten summer memories include:

1.  Valley Fair in Minnesota

2.  Visiting The Rose Family and meeting baby Preston


3.  Lots of disc golfing





4.  Lego Building




5.  Library Trips




6.  Being Brave


7.  Kayaking in Georgetown, SC



8.  Myrtle Beach



9.  Spending Myrtle Beach with Josh and Alexis and family


10.  Rec Center mornings.


It's hard to just pick ten.  I love summer.
BUT
Fall isn't too bad either.  

Thanks for the memories Summer of 2013! 








4 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love it. Way to be brave and pose in a cute swim suit. Those are good lookin' memories with your family! I went to ValleyFair when I was little and fell in love. I even remember the commercial for "Val-ley Fa-ayre!"

Shareen said...

Looks like a perfect assortment of summer activities.

Unknown said...

Fun summer for you! I'm ready for you all be back on the west coast :)

Shannon said...

I am always so impressed with how busy you are with your kids in tow. I swear, when our kids were young I never went any place without Kurt, a grandma or Kelly by my side! :)
p.s. - SO GLAD you are back in blogland!